ashoura :: Ashoura images :: ashura :: The event of Ashura

تب‌های اولیه

84 پستها / 0 جدید
آخرین ارسال
ashoura :: Ashoura images :: ashura :: The event of Ashura

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

با توجه به اینکه با جستجوی نوشتار انگلیسی عاشورا [HL]ashura - ashoura -ashoora[/HL] ، در گوگل چیزی جز قمه زنی نیست .

این مبحث رو اختصاص خواهیم داد به بیشتر کردن تصاویر عاشورایی با نام انگلیسی

تصاویر رو با نام ashoura در گالری سایت آپلود خواهیم کرد

خیالِ رویِ تو در هر طریق همره ماست
نسیمِ مویِ تو پیوندِ جان‌آگه ماست

به رَغم مُدعیانیِ که منع عشق کنند
جمال چهره‌ی تو حُجَّت مُوجّه ماست

ashoora, ashoura, ashoura images, ashoura photos, ashoura pic, ashoura pictures, day of ashoura, the tenth day of muharram

پوستر عاشورایی

[=Times New Roman] [="Courier New"]

[=Times New Roman]

[=Times New Roman]

[=Times New Roman]

[=Courier New]
[=&quot]

[=Courier New] [=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]

[=&quot]
[=&quot]

[=&quot]

Ashurah is the day Husayn Ibn Ali , the grandson of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH & HP) was martyred along with his family
members and friends in the Battle of Karbala

The Shiite (shia) Muslims commemorate the Battle of Karbala and consider this a month of sadness and mourning.

لا تدعونی ویک ام البنین

( وای بر تو مرا دیگر مادر پسران مخوان )

Many people congregate together in mosques for chest beating and mourning in ashura night

and people come to the streets to Mourning for Imam Hussain (a.s) in ashura day

All days is ashura and all lands is karbala

Some shia Children's dress in day of ashura

[INDENT=13]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=13]what is ashura

In the month of Muharram 61 AH (approx. 20 October 680 AD), an event took place in Iraq at a place known as Kerbala on the bank of the river Euphrates. It seemed in those days insignificant from the historical point of view. A large army which had been mobilised by the Umayyad regime besieged a group of persons numbering less than a hundred and put them under pressure to pay allegiance to the Caliph of the time and submit to his authority. The small group resisted and
a severe battle took place in which they were all killed

Continued on next post

[/INDENT]

[INDENT=17]It appeared at that time that like hundreds of similar events, this battle would be recorded in history and forgotten in time. However, the events that occurred on the 10th day of Muharram in Kerbala were to become a beacon and an inspiration for future generations. In this article, we shall
examine briefly the principal adversaries

Continued on next post

[/INDENT]

[INDENT=18]Who is imam Hussain a.h
?

The leader of the small band of men who were martyred in Kerbala was none other than Husain (A), son of Ali bin Abi Talib Angel and grandson of the Holy Prophet (S). Who was Husain? He was the son of Fatima Angel for whom the Holy Prophet (S) said, "Husain is from me and I am from Husain. May God love whoever loves Husain 1."

[/INDENT]

[INDENT=18]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=18]With the passing away of his brother Hasan(A) in 50 AH, Husain Angel became the leader of the household of the Holy Prophet (S). He respected the agreement of peace signed by Hasan Angel and Muawiya, and, despite the urging of his followers, he did not undertake any activity that threatened the political status quo. Rather he continued with the responsibility of looking after the religious needs of the people and was recognised for his knowledge, piety and generosity. An example of the depth of his perception can be seen in his beautiful du'a on the day of Arafat, wherein he begins by
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=18] explaining the qualities of Allah, saying:

Continued on next post

[/INDENT]

[INDENT=16]
" (Oh Allah) How could an argument be given about Your Existence by a being whose total and complete existence is in need of you? When did you ever disappear so that you might need an evidence and logic to lead (the people) towards You? And when did You ever become away and distant so that your signs and effects made the people get in touch with you? Blind be the eye which does not see You (whereas) You are observing him. What did the one who missed You find? And what does the one who finds You lack? Certainly, the one who got pleased and inclined toward
other than You, came to nothingness (failed

Continued on next post

[/INDENT]

Husseiniyeh azam zanjan

This husseiniyeh is in Iran and zanjan city.

many peoples come together and chest beating and mourning in this place in day of ashura and tasua.

The host of hosts

This is Arbaeen

This is Love

[FLV]http://www.askdin.com/attachments/3006470957d1418378244-host-hosts.mp4[/FLV]

Every year, on "the ۴۰th day", something amazing happens in Karbala. Millions of people from around the world, gather to march day and night in peace. No one has to worry about thirst for hundreds of miles or a hot meal not even tired feet All they need is prepared for them by volunteers; inviting them with pleasure And none of this is paid for by any government or company. It is people

On the other hand, we have Yazid, whose father (Muawiya) and grandfather (Abu Sufyan - the arch-enemy of the Prophet) had always tried to sabotage the mission of the Holy Prophet, and who showed his true colour by stating in a poem, "Bani Hashim had staged a play to obtain kingdom, there was neither any news from God nor any revelation." [2]

Mas'udi writes that Yazid was a pleasure-seeking person, given to wine drinking and playing with pets. It is no wonder that Husain's response to Yazid's governor, when asked to pay allegiance to Yazid was, "We are the household of the prophethood, the source of messengership, the descending-place of the angels, through us Allah had began (showering His favours) and with us He has perfected (His favours), whereas Yazid is a sinful person, a drunkard, the killer
of innocent people and one who openly indulges in sinful acts. A person like me can never pledge allegiance to a person like him ..." [3

Continued on next post

Hello

I adore Imam Hossain ( Peace and blessings of God upon him) .. Regarding all these propaganda and wrong impression against Muslims and Muharram ,we need to talk more about the real reasons behind our faiths and beliefs.

Yes , we LOVE Imam Hossain and we know ourselves as lucky people to be in this right and shiny path . You may ask in your mind : But why ? what did he do ? why do we mourn for him and 72 sincere followers of him?

I'm certain , all of us have a sweet beloved person that every time seeing or thinking about him/her , our heart will melt to death because of the strange feeling of tenderness and affection !!

" The exact sense of Muslims for their Imams "

I am going to present some ideas and thoughts toward this LOVE :hamdel:... My Salute to Imam Hussain and 72 martyrs...

[*=left]He taught all of us how to live with honour and dignity . His sacrifice will never be forgotten.

[*=left]The grand son of prophet and he sacrificed himself and his family in the sake of humanity. He has shown to everyone that whatever is the situation namaz(prayer) should be prayed and that too in time.
    He taught the word that dying with honour is better than living with insult. His whole sacrifice was for protecting the human rights and protecting human values that is why he is respected by all communities.
    Without his sacrifice we cannot even imagine the existence of true Islamic guidance among us.

.Stay with me ... to be continued

Ashura is the tenth day of Muharram. The reputation of the day because of the events of Ashura Shiites year 61 AH solar calendar this day is consistent with 21 Persian date Mehr 59

In this day of Imam Hussain (AS) and his companions were martyred in Karbala, Yazid's army in the war with the Muslims in the day of mourning.

Establishment of mourning and mourning for Imam Hussein bin Ali (AS) in the first days after Ashura, Muharram 61 Hijri year is.

The first funerals Hazrat Zeinab (SA) in the mosque of Kufa Imam Hussein (AS) was held. Before it was held next to the bodies of the martyrs of Karbala.

The tenth day of Muharram, the day of martyrdom and his children and his companions in Karbala. Ashura on Arab ignorance, the official and national feast days, and in those days, fasted on this day, a day of national celebration and joy boasting. In this day and wore fine clothes and Khzab were illuminated.

In ignorance, this day and fasted. In Islam, the canonization of fasting, the day was abrogated.

Understanding the actions of the night and day of Ashura /
Justice and Ashura / uprising of Imam Abu Abdullah Al-Hussein (AS) / Hossein's uprising to rescue the people from ignorance and confusion / master of martyrs in the eyes of the leadership / analysis of the Imam Hussein, the Prophet's City to City of God / Ashura and life / Lessons Ashura political / The Islamic Revolution heritage Ashura / Hussein, the son of Abraham / Look at the areas of the uprising of Imam Hussein (AS) / Ashura in the mirror Khomeini revolution / Ashura Ashura / Hala! "Syvf Khzyny" the Ashura day / days after the

event / us and other Ashoura / mirror Ashura / Maqtal of (4): non-participation in Ashura? / Maqtal of (1): Maqtal Hussein (AS) / philosophy of Ashura / Ashura, the most wondrous day / always in the presence of Ashura / Ashura Ashura and we / story of Ashura / Ashura in the world / period of Ashura / History Shi'ism and the Ashura / myth of Ashura? / Srkhtryn Green, the greenest red / Ashura from Medina to Nineveh / three great lessons of Ashura / knowledge Ahlul Bayt Hosseini lasting lesson / lessons of Ashura in the poll of scholars / dinner strangers martyrs of Karbala /

Shiite culture, because the incident martyrdom of Imam Hussein (AS) On this day, the greatest day of mourning is considered the biggest disaster and oppression in the family of the Prophet (PBUH) and the enemies of Islam and Ahlul-Bayt (AS) day considered auspicious paid to happiness, but followers of the household of the Prophet, the grief and mourning of the dead sit and cry this day.

Imams, I would live this day, the Assembly was established, the Hussein bin Ali, crying, had visited him and encouraged him to visit and they would be a day of sorrow.

Religion

Among the customs of the day, leaving pleasures, not to go looking for work, dealing with mourning and crying, eating and drinking until noon something, do not save for a home, the owner of mourning and grief and is having.

During the rule of the Umayyads and Abbasids, official ceremonies and social conditions permit widespread mourning Imam Hussein (AS) did not, but where Shia power and opportunity have been launched during Ashura mourning passionate and enduring.

Ashura day conflict for centuries as an expression of right and wrong and day dedication and sacrifice in the cause of religion and belief, is known.

Hussein bin Ali (AS) on the day, with a few comrades, but with faith and strength and great and glorious army Ezzati cruel and irreligious government oppression and Karbala Yazdi opposed to the love of God and freedom and liberty live forever changed.

It was a day of Ashura, but its amplitude was stretched to eternity and so deeply affected the conscience and hearts of Muharram every year, especially on Ashura, the climax of love and devotion to liberty teacher and role model of Jihad and martyrdom of Husayn ibn Ali ( AS) and all, even non-Shiite, will bow in front of the greatness of the spirit of freemen.

Imam Hussein (AS) at the invitation of Kufa was headed to the city of Mecca to join the revolutionary Shiite leadership to take them, before reaching Kufa, Karbala ibn Ziyad came under siege and they refused to surrender and allegiance to the usurper and the tyrant Yazid accept, Kufa army fought with him.

Hussein and his supporters on Ashura thirsty lips with extraordinary courage and fought to the last man were killed and the survivors of this convoy light, dark forces were captured were taken to Kufa. Seventy-two martyr companions, he created the greatest human epics and their recall in the history and conscience whether epithelial virtue, made eternal.

Ashura compared with many other events, a small volume of events devoted to the beginning and do it in a short time happened. But one of the events that during its history, has attracted the most attention and deep social impact in addition to the extensive historical role as a special cultural structure is unique.

Hello

Islam is not just a religion to worship God and then nothing!! No .. it's a way of life , a true lifestyle with magnanimity and solidarity to not allow ruthless guys to dominate others.

[*=left]Mankind starts from his name! If there was no hussain! Then there was no humanity left untill now! He taught the whole world that anyone can win any battle without any army or arms! If someone wants to know what Islam is? Then he/she should know who hussain was! In the words of hussain"i would prefer dying on my feet rather than living on my knees! The most innocent grand child of prophet muhammad! The most loving child of imam ali (as (Peace and blessings of God upon him))l

[*=left]He taught the word that dying with honour is better than living with insult. His whole sacrifice was for protecting the human rights and protecting human values that is why he is respected by all communities.

[*=left]Sacrifice never had been like this... He sacrificed himself, his who family along with his 6 months old son... Only for the sake of Islam... He is the real hero of this entire world. He sacrificed everything to rescue humanity and the religion of his grandfather..

[*=left]Sacrificed his own life and his families for Islam even the women and children were not spared. They were paraded as prisoners in many major cities because he did not pay allegiance to Yazeed a tyrant at the time. Hussain would rather die than pay allegiance to a corrupt man. Hussain had to protect the religion of Islam .And Islam has come to equality.

Hello

The other debate may cross your mind as weird acts which some followers tend to do such as "Tatbir" ,"Chest beating " or "Crawling" , comes from intense grief and mourning .However , not everyone agrees with them . The story behind all these acts dates back to that time , kind of experiencing their difficulties and feeling their hard situation. It's not a common tradition for all lovers ,though.

[*=left]His and his family's sacrifice was not only for his religion or people but for humanity itself. He showed great human values and depicted through his actions that choosing to live the life of a free man is better than living one filled with insult.

[*=left]Great sacrifice against power full and corrupt ruler. Only Hussain (as) stood with seventy two companions lost their lives but got victory over immorality. This type of courage is not seen any where in this world. I request to all to read about Hussain (as) then you know how became victorious after lost lives.

[*=left]Imam Husain is the best human being in the history of world. He not only sacrificed his family and his life but also saved humanity till doom days. He gave the message of brotherhood and equality to the people of the world. He illuminates the mind of people. He taught the people the way of living. He taught us how to raise voice against corruption and tyrant king and leader. He is the greatest of all times.

Hello

I just read a poem and wanna share with you .. so heartbreaking:Ghamgin:l

The Night before Ashura’

If I was in Karbala on this night

the last night before the end,

I would witness Heaven and Hell

spread out before me,

Heaven blocked from Furat,

Heaven prostrating to God,

Hell surrounding Furat,

and forgetting their God.

I would witness in the tents of Husain

Oil lamps illuminating faces weeping in prayer.

I would witness the last Isha salat of

him who rode on the shoulders of the Prophet.

I would witness the love in the faces of the companions

as they prayed their last behind him.

I would witness the shining eagerness of the boy

for whom tomorrow's death is sweeter than honey .

I would witness the flag bearer with a little girl on his knees.

I would notice that his arms are still intact.

Tomorrow, Sukayna, your uncle will not be here.

They will rip out your earrings and lash you with whips.

Stay close to him for as long as can.

I would witness a man bowed with grief and shame,

making his way towards Heaven,

and being embraced by one so tender and forgiving,

that he overlooks the deed that led to this end.

From the forgiven I would witness the steam of Hell leaving,

and a breeze of Heaven wafting through.

On the last night,

the night before the end,

if I tread softy through the tents,

I would witness dry water bags,

and children rolling their sandpaper tongues on parched lips

acutely aware of the sound of the gushing of the river water near

and also of the savages blocking the way there.

I would witness a mother with no milk to feed

the baby who's thirst would at last be quenched

by the blood from a spear to his tiny throat.

I would witness a woman

who's a sister foremost and then a mother

preparing her sons for the slaughter tomorrow,

when her heart will be wrenched many times over

and she'll cry out to the desert as she witnesses her brother,

fall on the plains of Naynawa.

A woman who'd lose it all,

except for her faith,

which would be the strength of Karbala.

I would witness a man restless with fever

who would awaken later to find him self clad in chains,

leaving his family lying unburied, slaughtered in the plains,

as he drags his feet, whipped to Sham.

It is the night before the day

Zhuljanah will weep

as he returns shamefacedly to the camp, his back bare,

with blood of his master dripping down his flanks

The night before the day the Zhulfiqar will go back in sheath

Having done its duty yet again.

If I was in Karbala on this night,

I would hear sounds caressing the desert.

From one side I'd hear the calls of al atash al atash

and murmurs of praises to the Lord

and see tents glowing with noor

and from the other I'd hear wicked laughter

and swords sharpening on hearts made of stone

and see their wretched tents ablaze in hellfire.

It would be the night before the day

when on one side horses will cool their thirst with water,

on the other the thirsty household of the Prophet

will be slaughtered like no animal before.

It is the night before the day

the stars and the angels and the cosmos will weep

as they witness the final sujjud

of a body so brutally cloaked in arrows,

the forehead couldn’t touch the ground.

On this night he prostrates with angels behind

But tomorrow the angels will shield their eyes,

when his blessed head is butchered with a knife so dull

that the heavens will cry out.

If I was in Karbala on this night,

the night before the end,

and this is what lay in sight

surely I'd pour sand on my head,

and I wonder where I’d end.

Would I cower in the background like the Kufans?

Or join you in quenching my thirst from the banks of Kauthar?

by
Zehra Naqvi

:Sham: